Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOCAL INTERNET MARKETING

Chances are you are either an Internet Marketer who aspires to learn about Local SEO and Local Internet Marketing or your are a business owner or manager who wants to take your local business on the Internet.

I have been studying, teaching and deploying strategies in marketing, sales and Internet related activity since 1994. I operate three separate businesses and love the freedom of the lifestyle I continue to create. I’m the author of Marketing: Local Business Online and have hundreds of students and clients who I have helped to take their business to the Internet. I have consistent and predictable results with clients who have landed million dollar contracts from our strategies.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. LOCAL INTERNET MARKETING is very nice field for earning money and working in local area. This is nice way to earn money. Anybody can do this online work from there home. Nice to know about this post. Thanks for sharing.

    internet marketing

    ReplyDelete